fot

[FOT] RE: GT6 extractors

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] RE: GT6 extractors
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:20:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/2006 10:01:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:53:46 +1000
> From: "Terry and Cindy" <roadandtrack@bigpond.com>
> Subject: [FOT] RE: GT6 extractors
>
> Does anyone out there have a set of extractors on their GT6?
>
> I'm looking to fit 6-3-1 design based on the ones we have used on the 2500
> racers for many years, but the room is extremely limited
>
> I'm hoping someone can advise what they have managed to get to fit in this
> cramped space.
>
> Thanks
> Terry O'Beirne

Terry,

The Bell full sports system as sold by the TSSC is a much better design than
the rubbish sold by Toilet Tune/Mess Motors, (sorry, that's my London slang
coming out). I wouldn't use TT stuff on my cars again if you paid me!

NFI

Best Regards

Lion

<A