fot

Re: [FOT] RE: GT6 extractors

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] RE: GT6 extractors
From: "Claus Ebberfeld" <claus@triumphracing.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:08:57 +0200 (CEST)
Ive seen than Rimmer Bros in the UK also have a 6-3-1 system for the GT6
in their cataloque - any experience on that system?

Rimmer don't list the manufactorer, but these days there must be a limited
demand for 6-3-1 extractors on a car produced in 40000 examples 40 years
ago - so I wondered if Rimmers is like Moss' or like TSSC's version?

/Claus

In a message dated 8/23/2006 10:01:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,