fot

Re: [FOT] A soggy Limerock Vintage Race day

To: Bill Sohl <billsohl@mindspring.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] A soggy Limerock Vintage Race day
From: jimdonick <whimsey1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:02:01 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
No serious rain at Lime Rock today for qualifying, even though we were
expecting a total wash out.   Amazing wind, though.  Track lost electricity
late in the afternoon.

Both Bill  Dentiger  and I ran pretty well.   I spoke with him after the
qualifier and he seemed pleased.  Getting used to Lime Rock, he says.   Regret
that I didn't see where he finished.  His TR3 is in a different class from my
Allard. I'll check in the am and report tomorrow.  Dave Spiwak was running his
TR3 also.

My Allard, thanks to Mike DiCola, felt strong.   We started the qualifier on
the pole and finished first with out a lot of drama.

Monday is race day and weather looks promising.
I'll see Bill at the track tomorrow and pass along the best wishes of the FOT
crowd.

kind regards to all,
jimdonick