fot

RE: [FOT] Centigrade Water Temp Gauge - TR4

To: <Fubog1@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <billsohl@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Centigrade Water Temp Gauge - TR4
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:13:20 -0400
My '66 TR-4 (CT54409) also has a centigrade temp gauge and as Glen says, it
was original. When I bought the car as scrap ($400.00) it also had the more
narrow, faster turning, TR-3 rear axel which makes be believe that it might
have been patched together with whatever was left over in the factory bins.
But maybe that was not un-common, I don't know.

Richard Taylor