fot

Re: [FOT] Joe Gibbs oil

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Joe Gibbs oil
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 01:21:41 GMT
I have been using it this year.  Paid $95 for a 10 Quart container,
so it is only a little more than what I was paying for Redline.  My
machine shop had done dyno testing on an American V8 and it showed a
definite HP increase.  It also has lubricants needed for flat tappet
engines.  I have 5 weekends on it and will do one more this season.
It comes in viscosities based on engine bearing clearances.  Joe(B)

-- "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
Has anybody tried the Joe Gibbs racing oils? My local speed parts
purveyors own a national champ class Mustang engine and they say this
is the only oil they have tried that gives horsepower increase in
back-to-back dyno runs of their engine. It's a little pricey, though.

uncle jack