fot

Re: [FOT] BBC E-mail: TV presenter Raymond Baxter dies

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] BBC E-mail: TV presenter Raymond Baxter dies
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:17:54 -0700
Bill:

Yes on CD.  A few years ago, I found a company online in England that
re-released some of the old Riverside records sports car albums.  Here is
the link as it appears they are still selling the Ustinov CD:

www.acerecords.co.uk/content.php?page_id=59&release=1165

The CD it is worth buying especially if you have some knowledge of Grand
Prix racing in the 1950's and early 1960's.

Gary