fot

Re:[FOT] rod and main bearings

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:[FOT] rod and main bearings
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:34:40 -0500
I can only give you a partial answer. The
aluminum ones I just took out have BH stamped
after the rest of the printing. The new ones,
tri-metal, are in my car, buttoned up, and I
didn't write down the letters. The King bearings
are available from British Parts Northwest. TRF
also lists their main bearings and they probably
have the rods too but I couldn't find them in their catalogs.

>>Dear Uncle Jack,
>>
>>Please enlighten us, what, pray tell were the
>>two mysterious letters after C438 STD? and how
>>do they/might they indicate one set being
>>aluminum and the other set being tri-metal?
>>
>>AL and TM perhaps?
>>
>>or what?
>

>curiously yours
>
>Lion F Guyot
>
>will need bearings eventually, but then again won't we all?
>
><http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963>http://community.webshots.co
m/user/vitesse1963

uncle jack