fot

Re: [FOT] Check out Mad Dogs & Englishmen XVI 2006 Photos

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Check out Mad Dogs & Englishmen XVI 2006 Photos
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:44:29 -0400 (EDT)
Which photo?

A few years back we once made a meeting of this very congenial group
in/near Kalamazoo, MI when we had our street MGA along on our summer
race trip up north.

And, I recognize the venue of this meeting, one of the managers of the
exibhits was a vintage racer.  He's since retired from both racing and
the museum.  The filling station exhibit was one of the last projects
he worked on.  Study the bricks closely and you'll eventually find ours.

Mike Jackson