fot

[FOT] Step right up - two for the price of none!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Step right up - two for the price of none!
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:54:32 -0700
Winter is fast approaching here in Salt Lake City, time to ponder over
the past summer, and to think ahead to next year's car projects.  And,
boy, do I have car projects! Too many, as a matter of fact.  I'm in
the mood to clean house a bit, so to speak.

Chris Kantarjiev is in town for a few days, and we've been working at
the shop a bit, making some progress on getting the Killer Spit back on
track for next season.  I really only need one race car, not two.

And I've got this other Spitfire that I've raced but broken.  It is a
bit rusty, no engine or transmission, just a roller.  Well, that's
stretching the truth a bit, as I need to put a rear suspension back on
it, which will happen in the very near future, it just didn't get done
today.  And not only do I have the red racer, I have another old
roundtail Spit tub that was going to become the new red racer, as it
is less rusty than the red car.  I'll have some pictures online in a
few days.  The red car, Luella, is shown in Kastner's "Historical and
Technical Guide for Triumph Cars" on page 108.

If you want them, come get them, they are yours for free.  If you are in
the Salt Lake area I'll even deliver!

mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com