fot

[FOT] Re: The return of the AMBRO by A.R.E. or ????

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: [FOT] Re: The return of the AMBRO by A.R.E. or ????
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:07:26 -1000
done (took a bit longer than a few minutes, but that's typical of my
time estimating ability). there are two domain names that point to
the site: www.Bill-Ames.com and www.ambro-car.com. I grabbed them
both because they might be useful in the future.

to learn how to use this blog you can go to http://
codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Lessons and learn all about it. It's
pretty simple to use, however, and just logging in to the system a
playing with it will get you going. Joe I have set you up as an
administrator, so you do anything you like. that means you need to be
a little careful, though there isn't anything you can break that I
can't fix. Any other FOT member or other person you tell about the
blog can add posts, write pages, upload pictures, etc.

Enjoy.

Bill