fot

Re: [Fot] TR3B in Vermont-Need someone to take a peek.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3B in Vermont-Need someone to take a peek.
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:50:44 GMT
Joe, I have raced with a guy that races a vintage Mustang and he lives in
Stowe.  It would take me some time to get his phone number.  I will be
traveling for work for the next few days, which will slow things down even
more.  Not sure if he knows much about TR3's except for the back side of mine.
Joe(B)

-- N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
FoT,

Needed:  someone to take a look at a TR3B near Stowe, VT for a very good
friend.

Andy?

NFI on my part.

Could be some compensation, by this interested and serious buyer in Florida,
to do an overview of the car. Particularly the cosmetics and gaps.

Regards,

Joe (A)