fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 04:03:22 GMT
Bob, my son has a couple of Scalextric sets that we have put together into a
much larger track, plus we have added more track to it.  It takes up about 1/4
of my basement.  We have converted over to the Digital system.  This allows up
to 6 cars on the track at one time, even though there are only 2 slots.  It is
a very cool system.  Joe(B)

-- "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com> wrote:
I figure somebody among us will be able to answer this question. What is the
best way to go buying a slot car set these days, something not too serious
but that won't have cars flying off the track. I've looked on line and the
1:32 stuff looks cool but I just don't know what is best.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com