fot

Re: [Fot] TR4/4A badge bars

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4/4A badge bars
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:34:31 -0500 (EST)
So you are saying you'd favour Vintage Slot cars? :-)

Aside from the 1/72 Shadow and 917 AFX cars I had, my personal fav was,
and still is (in a box in the basement) my 1/24th scale M8B McLaren with
the hand built brass chassis. I remember saving and saving to get the $22
it cost me Way Back When.

Now if I only had a place to race it.

iii