fot

[Fot] TR4/4A badge bars

To: cak@dimebank.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4/4A badge bars
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:19:52 EST
Chris, et. al.

I have explored doing badge bars and now have the manufacturing operations in
place.

And, I did do a production run of TR3A windshield tenon plates in stainless
steel to test the cost and capability of the commercial polisher. I am more
than satisfied with the potential. The tenon plates turned out great!

If someone had a badge bar that I could reverse engineer, I would consider
doing one production run, just to see where it goes.

I promised John James that I would do this, but never followed through. I'll
give it another try, if there is enough encouragement.

Joe (A)