fot

Re: [Fot] bore sizes

To: "Dennis DeLap" <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: [Fot] bore sizes
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:09:58 -0800
Pretty darn close.

Now I'm going to have to pull Peyote's head. I'm not sure what I've got, and
there's no sense in getting tech folks skivvies in a knot. there certainly is
a performance difference, but I've never seen it translate to consistent lap
times. Tires and which side of the bed the driver got up out of seem to be the
biggest determinant.