fot

[Fot] MOTRAH-007 Entrants....Important Info

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 Entrants....Important Info
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:39:32 EST
FoT:

We are now at 30 intended entrants.  If you want your name added, do it now.

I will have "attachment" updates from time to time that can not be run
through the FoT System.  Although some of it may be posted to the FoT Website
as
Henry sees fit.

AUTOCROSS:  Although, I am TRYING NOT to be directly involved, discussion
continues about an AUTOCROSS, in addition to car show and a car tour.
Autocross
could be held in the media/officials parking lot near the start/finish line.
My own vision of this event is the Motorplex Area where go carts and
motorcycles are run on a minature road course. But this has to be the Track's
General
Manager's idea...His staff has been contacted.

Joe (A)