fot

Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest

To: JReed@wilson.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest
From: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:40:00 -0600
That is a very good idea although If the Glad bag breaks, things
could get a little dicey! My wife gets refreezable ice packs from for
hospital so we have about a dozen in the freezer. I like the idea of
sewing pockets in a corner workers vest for them and then just put
them in the cooler to chill them. Much cheaper!