fot

Re: [Fot] Southwick rear axle conversion

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Southwick rear axle conversion
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:47:33 -0600
I'm sorry to hear about the Southwick situation.  This is becoming all to
common at a lot of small machine shops.  My brothers shop is also having
problems finding work and has had to lay off some good people.  Having met
Bob and his son and seeing their facility when we took our axle down to have
it done and also having purchased some of their front hubs makes this doubly
disturbing.  I wish Bob good luck in his new endeavors and hope that things
will turn around for him so he can again open his shop up and "be his own
boss".

Tim