fot

Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest

To: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 07:58:12 -0800
That's why I use the Freezer bags, there heavy duty.

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8700 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.490.8908, fax +1.773.714.4585
JReed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Sent by: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
01/22/07 07:40 AM

JReed@wilson.com
cc
Friends Triumph of <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject
Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest

That is a very good idea although If the Glad bag breaks, things
could get a little dicey! My wife gets refreezable ice packs from for
hospital so we have about a dozen in the freezer. I like the idea of
sewing pockets in a corner workers vest for them and then just put
them in the cooler to chill them. Much cheaper!
On Jan 22, 2007, at 8:52 AM, JReed@wilson.com wrote:

> I use a Glad Freezer bag that I fill with ice from my beverage
> cooler and
> place it on my chest inside my drivers suit. Works very well.
>

> Regards,
> John Reed
> Staff Photographer
> Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
> 8700 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
> Tel. + 1.773.490.8908, fax +1.773.714.4585
> JReed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com
>

> "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
> Sent by: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
> 01/22/07 06:23 AM

> "Gord Ballantine" <gballantine@cogeco.ca>, <fot@autox.team.net>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest
>

> I've got one of these things, but find it hard to keep the ice packs
> frozen
> all day.  Have to have a freezer to re-freeze at the end of the
> day.  But
> it
> does work!
>
> Jeff Snook
> http://www.snooksdreamcars.com

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any