fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Values From A Retorers Point of View

To: <RustyTR4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Values From A Retorers Point of View
From: "TR4Tony" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:34:21 -0000
Hi

This is very true - my friend and I have been bringing cars back from the US
(TR4's and TR250's mainly) and the decent ones are drying up ..... but there
are lots to choose from.

Even 5 years ago I couldnt move for being offered good rust free TR's .....
now I actually have to go looking !

Roll on the big values ...... my TR4a is insured or #20k GBP, nice car but
quite ordinary ...... but #50kGBP if I wanted it built for me! and thats why
the values are ticking up as people realise its better to buy a good one
from someone else than pay double that to build one ....

Happy days !

Tony