fot

Re: [Fot] Aluminum Radiators and Electrolysis

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Aluminum Radiators and Electrolysis
From: "John W" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:40:22 -0800
Really-
In practical use it seems with my experience that Aluminum is a better
conductor-
I have a 2 row x 1" aluminum radiator that will run circles around any
copper radiators I've used , including a custom
4 row I had made-  Plus I have a hard time believing a Copper radiator is
the same weight since I actually weighed mine and saved a ton of weight with
approximately the same dimensions- Maybe Theory is not all its cracked up to
be in certain real world applications?

John W.
Spitfire #892 DP
240z CP3