fot

[Fot] Crankshaft order

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Crankshaft order
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:50:36 -0600 (CST)
Crower manufacturing in San Diego has been selected to make the Crankshafts.
The cost is $2,300.00/unit.  Shipping not included.

They say 16 weeks or less, the billet material is of domestic origen with
certs.  Hardening and nitriding included.  The cost is fair.  Compared with
other companies this is competetive.  The greater issue is domestic origen, I
can visit them personally and they have been in buisiness a long time.

I will need your specifics.  Rod Journal size and width.  Tell me your desire
for size of flywheel bolt 3/8 or 7/16.  Instead of the slinger or scroll in the
rear oil seal there will be the O ring lip seal.

They require  a 50% deposit to make this deal go forward. Balance due upon
shippment.   I'm not going to do this on trust.  I'm thinking of setting up an
escrow type account for this.  If any of you have suggestions on how to do this
efficiently let me know.

Now, email me off line if 100% on board with this.

Mordy

M.N.Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
gmt-8 Pacific time