fot

Re: [Fot] Removing fiberglass fender flares

To: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>, Friends <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Removing fiberglass fender flares
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:57:16 -0800 (PST)
Chuck:

  Do you know if the steel fenders have been modified or how the flares are
attached to the original fenders?  If the steel fenders haven't been modified
and the flares are just "glassed" on, the careful use of a grinder should do
the trick.

  Ernie Husmann

Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com> wrote:
  Does anyone have a suggetion as to how best to remove glass fender flares?
Hope that heat might break the fiberdlass loose. IF I have to cut/grind
them off I may be better off getting replacements?

Also, anyone have a TR4A/TR250 hood they want to sell?

--
Chuck Arnold