fot

Re: [Fot] aluminum hubs

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] aluminum hubs
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:41:45 GMT
Jack, another way to use up the bar is to have them make wheel spacers.  I
would like a set (2) of 1.25 inch thick wheel spacers to use with the
Southwick hubs that I already have (but have not used yet, since I have been
waiting to make or buy new spacers to go with them).  The ID of the spacer
should fit snug on the hub so they self center.  I would also want 1/2 inch
wheel studs in the spacers.  Joe(B)

-- "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
Commercial message, kind of -- I know of no other way to get this
message out to the Triumph community.

We are putting together an order for Southwick aluminum hubs. We must
have orders for 20 pairs in order to make the run, because we must
purchase an entire bar of aluminum for the run and it is quite
costly. These are made only about once every two years.

The advantages of these hubs are 1) stronger, 2) lip seal on inner
side, 3)heavier duty Timken bearings, 4) choice of stud size for the
competition minded.

The set of hubs consists of two aluminum hubs, your choice of wheel
stud length and diameter, all new Timken bearings of heavier design
than originals, inner lip seals, and dust caps for the outer ends.
The price will be $450, shipping point Coal Valley, Illinois.

you can see these at

www.tonydrews.com

click on "Jack's Parts"

Please email me off list if you want to be on the purchase list.

Thanks.

uncle jack