fot

[Fot] FOT in SLC "Thriller At Miller"

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fot] FOT in SLC "Thriller At Miller"
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:14:10 EST
Mark!

If there is something that we can do to make it easier to run......?

BTW, I am way overdue for sending a contribution to support Brakakis Computer
Services.

The FoT will also be able to use your support and knowledge, being so close
to the track.

This is going to be a very good FOT Event.......

Regards,

Joe (A)