fot

Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:55:25 -1000
Actually I can stack spacers now, but I don't like that much. Not
that I think I'm going to gain strength of something by having a
single custom sized spacer, but it looks kind of bush league to me
and it's pretty easy to get something cocked or some junk in between
them.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

www.ponohouse.com  A blog about living and playing in Maui.

www. AllAluminumTour.com  A blog about racing my vintage car--Peyote,
and taking it to all the classic North American tracks in Nero--the
custom airstream trailer I built.