fot

[Fot] Something new--feedburning

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: [Fot] Something new--feedburning
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:27:20 -1000
I'm trying something new--RSS feeds for my blogs. If you click on the
links below you should be able to sign up for automatic feeds by
feedburner. If you try this and it doesn't work, please let me know.
So far it looks pretty cool.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

Click here to Subscribe to Ponohouse  A blog about living and playing
in Maui.

Click here to Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  A blog about racing my
vintage car--Peyote, and taking it to all the classic North American
tracks in Nero--the custom airstream trailer I built.