fot

Re: [Fot] Something new--feedburning

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Something new--feedburning
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:32:24 -1000
Hmm, that's odd. Apparently Mark's mailman program strips off
embedded hyperlinks and but converts explicit links into hyperlinks.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

Click here to Subscribe to Ponohouse  A blog about living and playing
in Maui. Alternately, paste this in your browser: http://
feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse

Click here to Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  A blog about racing my
vintage car--Peyote, and taking it to all the classic North American
tracks in Nero--the custom airstream trailer I built. Alternately
past this in your browser: http://feeds.feedburner.com/AllAluminumTour