fot

Re: [Fot] ..

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ..
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:54:05 -1000
Thats one more nice thing about Maui--no stinkin daylight savings
time! we don't believe in it.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS