fot

Re: [Fot] Zippo feature

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <SpiwakD@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Zippo feature
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:40:03 -0500
For my part I am going to do Watkins Glen at some point whether it is next
year or not so a Triumph feature just adds to the motivation. It is on my
list of tracks I want to get to someday. It is not all about track time. The
event itself and the track are the draw. I get plenty of track time here at
home.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com