fot

Re: [Fot] Zippo feature

To: SpiwakD@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Zippo feature
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:57:05 EDT
In a message dated 3/23/2007 6:17:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
SpiwakD@aol.com writes:

The  Zippo is a fun event and includes a tour of the original road course and

celebrations in the town. Be advised, however, that SVRA severely  overbooks
this event every year. Expect short sessions and the shortest  Sunday race
you
have ever run. Those of us who are regulars have seen two  and three-lap
races
due to too many classes on the schedule.  Unfortunately, this is the norm.

In years past what David has said is true. We have made a special effort to
successfully correct this recently. Check the results and speak to people who
attend.

We have also extended this to a full 4-day event. As the feature, you will
get an extra race and perhaps an extra practice session.

However, the main thing about the Zippo is being part of the biggest  vintage
event in the USA. There are so many activities that you will not have  time
to do all of them anyway.

If you just want track time you should go to Beaver Run. Would you tow from
Texas of California just for that?

Jack Woehrle