fot

[Fot] road music

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] road music
From: "riverside" <riverside@cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:54:50 -0500
I did a road trip to southern california last week
and have my favorite road music well in mind

ZZ Top,  38 Special,  Bob Seeger,  Blondie,  Pat Benetar, Eagles

Magic Slim,  Jimmy Thackery(sp?),  Stevie Ray Vaughn,
and the blues of Eric Clapton, and Bill Wharton(the Sauce Boss)

In the Goat Roping area,  Toby Keith, some Shania,  Johnny
Cash live at Folsom Prison

Patricia Barber for some very cool Jazz.

also lots of old time radio mysteries and comedy and best of all
the 9 CD set of a recent novel THE AFGAN

nothin got played twice

art de armond