fot

Re: [Fot] brake bias / balance

To: dtalbott@archrepro.com, mikee@ragtops.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] brake bias / balance
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:51:50 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2007 9:37:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
dtalbott@archrepro.com writes:

> Mike
>
>   The stability problem usually is more
> pronounced on corners where you carry your braking into the turn-in, and/or
> when the corner entry is downhill - hence accentuating pitch and further
> unloading the rear.

Dave, Corner Station Five at Road America is an example of this. It took me
awhile to figure out why some very significant cars changed ends so readily,
frequently with high drama and disaster.

I just got a box, containing Wildwood pedals and watching this thread with
great interest. Initial set up will be by Rick J on the AMBRO at Wyotoech,
however.

Joe A   </HTML>