fot

Re: [Fot] Dog Box

To: Jim Cun <jimcun2001@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Dog Box
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:38:44 -1000
Best thing since sliced bread. They hold together really well, no
side thrust on the bearings if since they are all straight cut, and
they shift great as long as you are smooth and positive with them.
I've had one on Peyote for about three years. Zero trouble except for
the time I broke the flywheel bolts and sawed off the bellhousing
which dropped the whole transmission on the track at about a buck
twenty. No serviceable parts remained from that transmission. Ah, well.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS