fot

Re: [Fot] Dog Box

To: Jim Cun <jimcun2001@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Dog Box
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:32:03 -1000
I used the Quaife. Got it from Cambridge motorsports. Not cheap at
all, especially now with the pound being so strong. Sequential boxes
are nice--it's what I had in my Radical, though of course it was a
motorcycle transmission. I do  actually like H pattern better because
you can pick the gear you want rather than going down through a
couple and hoping you counted right. Just a geezer preference though
I suspect.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS