fot

Re: [Fot] Mallory Distributor

To: "Peter Vucinic" <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mallory Distributor
From: "riverside" <riverside@cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:50:34 -0500
I remember Smokey Yunick recommending that
dizzy be locked (with no advance mechanism of any
kind) at the preferred total advance number.  Starting
was achieved by spinning the motor with the ign. turned
off until oil pressure was showing and then the ign
switch thrown to the on position.
Anybody ever try that?
Henry's getting pretty close!!

art de armond