fot

[Fot] FoT Shirts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FoT Shirts
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 22:09:01 EDT
FoT,

The response so far on FoT T-Shirts is sufficient to proceed.  But we need
some more to make it worth Ted's time.

One observation is that it seems to be the usual suspects ordering these and
involved.

There are over 250 folks on this list. There are no requirements for anyone
to buy a T-shirt, but it is something that you can be proud of.

No hard sell here. It doesnt benefit me in anyway. And Ted has kicked back
some cash to the FoT Fund so it's not a big moneymaker for him.

Marty Sukey may be the coordinator for shirt orders, but I dont think I have
cleared that with him, yet. He is also looking after MOTRAH-007 shirts and
promoting the Autocross at MOTRAH-007.  seems pretty busy, but there is no real
deadline set on this effort.

Regards,

Joe (A)

   </HTML>