fot

[Fot] Wire wheels for someone

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Wire wheels for someone
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:05:44 EDT
Amici,
I'm forwarding the attached E-mail in the event any of you are interested.
Nothing to do with me so contact her direct with questions.

Steve

Hi Steve, don't know if you remember me. I was the one looking for stuff for
my husbands TR6.
We got just about everything from Goodparts in PA. Thanks for all your help!
I was wondering if you might come across anyone interested in a set of wire
wheels.
This is a complete wire wheel conversion kit.
The wheels are Dayton Chrome Wire Wheels 15x6, the rear wheels are laced for
a 1/2 inch more negative off set (outward). Gives the car a much better
stance, as the original stance is narrower in the rear.
New adapters, studs & lug nuts. Three ear knockoffs (which are not available
anymore).
This also includes the original painted wire wheels 5 of them which includes
the spare tire on a painted wire.
In all 9 wheels and 5 tires.
The Dayton wires were custom ordered and only have 2000 miles on them. They
are like new!
$1500.00.
The conversion should take someone about 2 hours to do.
Thanks!

Sincerely,
Doreen O'Connell
AZ Business Magazines entrepreneur to watch in 2007

Arizona's Desert Events
"When the Pavement Ends the Adventure Begins"
Office: 602-569-4889
Fax: 602-569-4891
Mobile: 602-909-9010
www.azdesertevents.com