fot

Re: [Fot] GOOD HISTORICAL NEWS

To: BillDentin@aol.com, mlcooknj@msn.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] GOOD HISTORICAL NEWS
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
Bill:

  If someone could introduce me to Mr. Rossi, I have already told Mike that I
would be happy to bring my cameras to RA and take photos.  I could also forward
contact information.

  Ernie

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 05/15/2007 9:38:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
mlcooknj@msn.com writes:

> I won't be at Road America but I hope someone will be taking photos of this
> historic car and digging around for more clues. It will make a great story
> for
> The Vintage Triumph
>
> Is Larry Rossi on FOT? If not, I need contact information. I want to get his
> history with the car.

Mike...

Probably not, but he is registered to run his LOLA T598 Sports 2000 with SVRA
at ROAD AMERICA this week end, so we should be able to get that info for you.
Also a good chance for Keith and Uncle Jack to get a picture of him with the
car.

Bill Dentinger