fot

[Fot] North to Alaska & The Pacific Northwest-Most of June

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] North to Alaska & The Pacific Northwest-Most of June
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:20:45 EDT

If in the unlikely event anyone is looking for us, we will be departing
shortly for Alaska. We return to the Pacific Northwest (Seattle first) on the
20th
of June.

Two nights in Seattle is planned. Likely somewhere near the city for some
rambling around, before flying back to midwest. (I think we leave about the
time
than Uncle Jack arrives)

I will likely have access to email from time to time, but under the
circumstances, my new bride might find it an unecessary diversion.

Joe (A)

   </HTML>