fot

Re: [Fot] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, British Car Day,

To: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>, "Triumphs"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, British Car Day,
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:02:52 -0700
I'll be there with Peyote. I'd love to join the other Triumphs, but I
suspect an insufficient number of WPTA people have had recent tetanus
shots, so I'll just stick to the pits. Diane will have her Bentley
though--it's being stored in Pittsburg while we're doing this All
Aluminum tour thing. We should get her to wear her chauffeur hat and
drive us around.