fot

[Fot] Michael R. Stephens Victory Circle

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Michael R. Stephens Victory Circle
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:49:31 -0500
Hi everyone,

Here's another one from CVAR:

CVAR Members,

The Stephens Family has invited all to a July 4th celebration in
Mike's honor at Hallett which will include fire works, food and great
memories.

One of Mike's dreams was a proper Victory Circle at Hallett and the
Stephens Family want to make that happen in his name and in honor of
his many years of looking out for his fellow racers.

A fund has been established for that purpose and donations are being
accepted from fellow racers to construct the MICHAEL ROSS STEPHENS
VICTORY CIRCLE at Hallett.

CVAR will donate $600.00 and is accepting donations from CVAR members
that will be added to this figure. We are hoping for a nice number in
memory of Mike and the entire Stephens family for all that they have
meant to us over the years.

Please send your donations to our Treasurer;
John Gaudette
22210 Prince George Ln.
Katy, Texas  77449
We will keep this opportunity open until July Th.

It is the Corinthian thing to do.
Bob Green V.P. & Chief Steward
CVAR

--