fot

[Fot] FOT t.shirts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT t.shirts
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:34:46 -0400
List members.  FOT t.shirts are ready to ship.  Price is $14.50 up to
size XL. Add $1.50 for XXL & $3 for XXXL.  Price doesnot include
shipping.   $4 from every shirt goes to FOT "general" fund. Shipping
will be by mail.  If you want to pick up your shirts at the VTR
convention, please let me know. I will have them there. You can pay by
check or credit card.  Please call or email with payment method.
 Thanks, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net