fot

Re: [Fot] Those bare metal Triumph accelerators

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Those bare metal Triumph accelerators
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:24:03 -0400
I agree as well.  My driver's shoes have smoother, soft soles that give me
all the grip I need.  My foot slides off the pedal smoothly when I need it
to, which is essential for my heel-and-toe driving, but never slips off due
to the metal pedal surface.

One problem is when my foot is wet, from wet grass before I get in the car
or from the car being wet from rain before I get in.  That does make for a
more slippery pedal, so I know to dry my soles with paper towels before I
put them on the pedals.

Susan     :)