fot

Re: [Fot] Those bare metal Triumph accelerators

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Those bare metal Triumph accelerators
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:46:13 -0700
Dont remind me. I had to toss a pair of fireproof socks this week that found
their way into the conventional laundry bag. Diane wouldn't permit them back
into the car. My drivers shoes have broken strap loops on the top. I'm looking
for a way to repair them. i don't like new driving apparel--I trust the old
stuff.