fot

Re: [Fot] Infrared Temperature Guns

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Infrared Temperature Guns
From: "Marx Christian tr4-racing" <chris@tr4-racing.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:21:36 +0200
Depending on the beam spread if the sensor (not the laser) the distance is
important to estimate the correct heat of the object.
If the round butts are more than 1meter away I really question the value
you've estimated. ;-)

I use a very small one that is as big as a 1 silver dollar coin. I have it in
my racing suit pocket so I can jump out of the car and take tire
temperatures.
3 values each tire.

Cheers
Chris