fot

Re: [Fot] Group 44 TR6 Front Brakes

To: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 TR6 Front Brakes
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:12:50 -0700
Allen,
     As I remember, the Jag brakes were allowed in 1980. They are
originally from the XKE V12 and god knows what else. They are the odd 3
piston design. The part numbers are still in the PCS. The rotors are the
same as XKE V12 and XJ6. I think Rod Kent has drawings for the hub and
spindle from Group 44. I will see if I can get them.

Greg Lund