fot

Re: [Fot] Mallory condenser problems

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mallory condenser problems
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:03:39 -0400
OK - dumb question, but how do I know if I need a ballast resistor and what
capicity/where should it be wired?    Have the afore-mentioned Mallory
set-up, currently running with a Bosch Blue coil, no visible resistor
anywhere.  The GT6 has a totally bastardized wiring system - very little
stock left (rear wiring harness bits) but no resistor anywhere.