fot

Re: [Fot] BPNW TriMetal Rod Bearings?

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <rikrock@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] BPNW TriMetal Rod Bearings?
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:35:43 -0700
You probably all thought I was on drugs or something with the message below.
Actually I was sending it on my iPhone without benefit of reading glasses.
What I meants to say was:

\If anyone is doing it they would. They get a lot of stuff made and it's
generally good. I'll check it out when I get home. It would be good news.

I am, byt the way, back home in Portland. The house seems daunting after four
months living in half a trailer. My office is a mess and so is my shop. I'll
have to clean for days before I can even start on Peyote. Oh well.