fot

Re: [Fot] BPNW TriMetal Rod Bearings?

To: rikrock@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] BPNW TriMetal Rod Bearings?
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:58:27 -0500
I bought them and installed them.

When I got them, I did not se evidence of the tri metal construction,
and they were stamped "County" on the back. I asked BPNW about this,
and they said that they were indeed different but with the current
state of bearing company mergers, they were run through the same
factory as the other County bearings.

I should have scraped the edge to see what evidence I could find, but
I did not do this.

At 10:14 AM 9/17/2007, rikrock@aol.com wrote:
>British Parts Northwest is selling trimetal rod bearings they claim
>are made from the same materials as Vandervell VP2 bearings.? Has
>anyone seen or used these new beaings?
>
>Opinions, please.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Rich Rock